07 December 2009

i love christmas time!

It really is my favorite time of year! Here are a few of my favorite things:

Christmas Trees!
(ours is small, but I LOVE it! thanks mom for letting us use your tree and decorations!)
Christmas Lights!


Christmas Music!

But most of all, I love spending time with my family. Christmas without family isn't Christmas at all. Christmas is about spending time with the people that love us most. Christmas is about love and service and giving. Christmas is about worshiping our Savior who lived and died for us so that we can be resurrected and return to our Heavely Father someday. I'm so grateful that we have such a wonderful time to celebrate the birth of our Savior and to celebrate his life!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I tried commenting once before, and I don't think it worked. If this is the second time you're getting this...sorry!

    I miss Temple Square so much this time of year. The lights are always beautiful, and your tree is adorable!

    I am definitely applying to four schools (Georgetown, BYU, UT, and SMU), but I'm waiting for my scores before I decided on a few more. I'm pretty nervous, but what's done is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well all I want for Christmas is you!!! Becki I love you so much thanks for making this Christmas the best ever! Haha you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas for all those reasons too! I love your new picture by the way. I love seeing newlywed pictures, they remind me that it's important to be cute and romantic, even after 4 1/2 years!

    ReplyDelete