there are some things that dallin and i both feel are important to teach the girls from a young age. one of these things is to love Brad Paisley. so we're starting them now. (click on the pictures to watch the video)
dal is so amazing! i'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. he works so hard to get good grades. he takes care of the girls while i am at work even though i'm sure he'd rather be doing other things. he sacrifices so much for us and we love him more than anything!
i turned my blog from 2009 into a book. it was so easy and a lot cheaper than scrapbooking, so i've decided that my blog will be my new journal/scrapbook. that way, even if no one reads it, i still have everything recorded for our family. now i have a new incentive to keep up with my blogging!
you can check out the website HERE. it's really easy and fairly inexpensive.
a couple of weeks ago, some ladies in dallin's parent's ward threw us a diaper shower! it was so awesome because we got so many diapers (we filled dal's mom's van with them actually). it was such a blessing to get these, because i'm sure you all know how expensive diapers are.
dal & i took sabrina & fiona to their 4 month appt on Valentine's day.
sabrina weighed 13 lbs 2 oz (38 %)
fiona weighed 13 lbs 4 oz (41%)
they got their 4 month immunizations and handled it pretty well (except that sabrina was running a fever the next day, but she's all better now)
the doctor also said that they were ready to start eating solids. (i can't believe that they are already big enough for this!) so yesterday, they had their first cereal and they did pretty good once i figured out the best way to feed them. i'm definitely going to have to budget more time to feeding them solids though, haha because it is not nearly as fast as just giving them a bottle!
lately, we've been bathing the girls together. we moved them out of their little tub and into the big tub, so now there is room for both of them. they have a lot of fun splashing and wiggling!
we can definitely tell these girls apart, but we sure think they look alike! can you tell which one is fiona and which one is sabrina?
can you believe these girlies are already 4 months old?
we've really started to see sabrina & fiona gain their own personalities and it's so adorable!
- LOVES to suck on her fingers and hands. she'll even try to sneak a finger in while she's eating.
- purrs when she is asleep\
- bri is a scooter/wiggler! one night, i put the girls to sleep next to each other and the next morning, sabrina was upside-down!
- sabrina is very sensative to fiona. if fiona is upset about something, sabrina will be upset until fiona is okay again. we can tell she'll be the protector out of the two of them. we love that she is always watching out for fiona.
- giggled for the first time- january 21
- rolled over from tummy to back for the first time- january 23
- she's the queen of the quiver and the puppy dog lip.
- she's very coy. she loves to grab a burp rag and pull it up to cover her face. when we go to move it, she'll give us a huge grin.
- fiona loves to puff out her cheeks and swish air around in her mouth.
- fi is the BOSS! if she is mad, everyone better be mad with her! sabrina certainly follows her lead. on the flip side, if she is happy, she coos and giggles until everyone is laughing with her!
- giggled for the first time- january 20
- rolled from her tummy to her back- january 21
s & f:
- love to snuggle! i secretly hope they never get tired of this.
- they love each other. whenever they are laying next to each other, they are always touching hands or cheeks
- they are AWESOME sleepers! we put them to bed between 9 and 10 pm and they will sleep until 7 or 730 the next morning!
- they LOVE to giggle and laugh. this has to be the most adorable thing i've ever seen when they are both giggling at the same time! i seriously doubt there is anything cuter anywhere.
dal and i just love these girls so much! we are so grateful for everyones help and generosity. we are never lacking when it comes to help with watching the girls so we can have a night out. we appreciate you all so much!