23 November 2009

the job hunt


so i'm on the job hunt once again. the job i am currently at is a seasonal job, so i may or may not have a job after the new year starts. i won't know until probably the last week of december. but let's be honest, everyone knows i hate the job i have now, so i'm looking for something else. the problem is that i'm having a hard time finding a new one. i guess i'm too picky. my requirements for a new job are: 1) they pay similar to what i'm making now (we have to pay the bills somehow!) and 2) i'd like it if i actually LIKED my job. i know, apparently i'm picky and asking too much! dal and i are searching like crazy for jobs, so if you guys know of anything, please let us know!

and i just want to say how grateful i am for dallin. i tend to get discouraged as i get turned down for job after job, but he is so supportive. i feel like a loser, but he insists that i am not. bless him. i love you so much dal! thanks for always having my back!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be on the lookout for you! No fun. I hope you find something you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you look on Craigslist? I know that sounds weird, but that's where I found my job that I have now. I totally understand what you are going through. And no, you are not a loser. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete