03 May 2011

happy anniversary

happy 2nd anniversary to my favorite (and only) husband, dallin!

these past two years have definitely been the best in my life! i love waking up every morning next to my best friend in the whole world. i love dallin so much and i'm so grateful for everything he does for me.

he makes me laugh so hard i cry, he makes me happy and he makes me food.

it doesn't get much better than that!




also, happy 100th post to me! if i was popular enough i'd have a giveaway or something, but alas, you readers will have to content yourself with a comment on my wall saying that you think i'm great. because if you're reading this, YOU are great!

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary twin :) hope your day was special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think YOU are great. I love reading about your family. I also remember that I absolutely loved your wedding dress...not sure if I told you that at your reception. Anyway...CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete